Monday, June 27, 2011

Summertime

OUR HUMBLE ABODE

So I have been lacking on posting pictures of our Oklahoma adventure and so I finally decided it was time to update. There are a lot of pictures that are pretty random, so bare with me. Hope you enjoy!!

We wanted to post some pictures of our humble abode, so I took a bunch of pictures of our whole complex. This is out front of our apartments.



This is another one from the front of our complex, sorry its kind of dark!



These next two are of our awesome fitness center, so nice to have!





Our playground, Braylee loves going here and playing on the swings.





Our swimming pool, this is where me and Bray spend most of our time, she loves being in the water!



This is the front of our building. Building 4!!



Our living room



Kitchen and laundry room (the laundry room is behind the doors)



Kitchen and dining room



Master bedroom



Braylee's bedroom





View from our balcony





SUMMERTIME!!

Here are some more random pictures that we have got through the last couple weeks!

Mommy and Bray at the pool





Daddy and Bray at the pool



I put Braylee in this box to see how she reacted and she ended up loving it!! She sat and played in it for about a half hour!







This is the photo-op of the many sleeping positions of Braylee!!









Sorry it took so long to update the blog, but I will try to do better! I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Gary and Mauri said...

I love all the updates!! And you kept saying that Tanzi looks a little like Braylee...I never realized it until I just looked (again) at Braylee's pictures Amber took. I definitely see a similarity now! Which isn't at all a bad thing since Braylee is SO stinkin CUTE!! :)