So we told our parents that we were expecting for Lavon's birthday and my mom's birthday. This is the picture that we put on their cards.
For Easter, we were with my family out camping and Braylee loved it!! She loved playing in the dirt and on the rocks, and she loved the Easter egg hunt.
These are pics from the Easter Egg hunt
It was fun for us to see Braylee go from sparkling clean to looking like a little orphan. These are a few of the pictures we got throughout the day.
This is mid day, I thought I had a picture of when she was clean,but I guess not. This is just a portion of what she did to get so dirty, but her and her cousin tytan loved every minute of it.
As you can see she has been playing in the dirt and trying its nutritional value. She found that dirt doesn't taste the best
This picture was taken at the same time as the other, but its just too cute not to share!
By the end of the day, she was so tired. Her and Jimmy rode off the mountain with my grandpa in his motor home and braylee was so tired Jimmy laid her on the couch and she was out cold. It was actually quite a sight and wish now I would have gotten a picture. But this was after her ride home, again, out cold and filthy dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment